Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dear friends & family, 4/1/o9
I would have blogged waaayyyy sooner but before we left to go to Atlanta my mom had work to do.Our computer is almost older than I am. So my mom tryed to hook a lap top to our computer so she could finish most of her work.That didn't work. Our computer was working perfect when we left but when we got back we can't go on the internet,my blog nothing.My mom killed the thing!!!! So now while my dad's in Tallahasse I get to use his computer in his office. But the appointment went well.The weird thing is the apointment only took about 4-6 min.But my mom had millions of questions so it felt like hours. The doctors said I have lots of baby red blood cells.So that means more regular red blood cells.They also said my hemoglobin went down. Then they said it had went up last time. Apparently it hadn't. They said it looked like it had gone up because I hadn't eaten or something like that. But they said I'm doing good!! My mom will cover anything I missed.
Love,
Julia

I think she said it well, blood work was close to the same with the exception of the new baby red blood cells, and her platelets had gone up. We let her go back to school yesterday & today, which was hard for me to do. Her blood counts are very low, but the doctors stress the importance of her returning to normal routines. Please pray that she can stay well. Any fevers mean we have to rush to emergency room for I.V. antibiotics and then on to Atlanta.
Thank you again so much for all your prayers.
Love,
Sharon & Jeff

6 comments:

  1. Hey Julia! Thank you for letting us know how you are doing! Hope you enjoyed going back to school! I know everyone was really excited to see you!! I'm praying for you!!
    Love,
    Lauren Strickland.
    p.s. I doubt you remember me, but i was your VBS youth worker when you were four.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia,

    You are hilarious...especially when describing how Aunt Sharon "killed" your computer. I am probably responsible for that as well, considering I was helping her unhook it! Well, I am so glad that your appointment went well on Monday! I am also thrilled that you have gone back to school! I bet your friends were so happy to have you back!!

    Hopefully I can come visit you again soon! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia,
    Sally was so happy to see you at school this week!! We are so thankful that you are feeling well and can do some "normal" stuff. I know we will continue to hear good reports each week. You are still in our prayers each and every day. Have a Blessed Easter!!
    Mrs. Patterson and Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Julia!!!

    Your mommy and daddy have been keeping Garrett and I updated on all of your reports... that's AWESOME news to hear about all your new baby blood cells... and you even spelled hemoglobin right! I can't even do that. Garrett said to tell you, "Keep your mom away from the computer... she could get a shock or something!"

    Julia I always knew how smart, funny, and beautiful you were... after all, I've know you since before you were even born : )
    But I never knew just how strong and brave a little girl could be. You are an inspiration!

    ...and reading your blog is very entertaining too!

    We love you Julia-bulia and are praying for your speedy recovery!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia,
    Tell your mom and dad to forget the old computer and let Rodney order you a new one. He's good at that stuff! He can even install it for you...I am so proud that you're doing so well and able to return to school and I'm not the only one.Your BFF-Kristen-has missed you. We're praying for you daily.
    We love you,
    Mrs. Dawn and Kristen

    ReplyDelete