Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lots of fun stuff to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear friends & family,
I had so much fun at camp!!!! My favorite thing at camp was gold panning. I found lots of jewels! And I liked the rock wall too. The first time I didn't make it to the top because my platelets were low so I only made it half way so I got some platelets after my first try on the rock wall. Then the next time I tried I made it to the top!!!!!!!! Oh! And when we went gold panning our cabin mom Mrs. Judy said ssshhh because their was a doe across the lake anjd it ended up about 5 feet from us. And after my parents picked me up we went back to the mountains for the weekend and went to Atlanta on Sunday. My appointment on Monday went FABULOUS!!!!!!!! In an odd way because I didn't get treatment but all of my counts were fine except for anc was low but anyways right before we even got into a room a nurse named Dianne whispered to daddy "Do you think Julia would want to go to a concert?" And before my dad could answer she asked me if I wanted to go to a KSM, DAVID ARCHILETTA, AND DEMI LAVATO CONCERT!!!!!!!! It started at 7:00 & ended at 9:50 IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!! We got home at 2:00 am. All in all it was a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Julia,

    That sounds like an absolute BLAST!! I am so glad that you had soo much fun at camp!!! Oh, and I am sure that the concert was super cool too!! I love you and miss you, and you will have to tell me more about your week at camp sometime soon!! Have a good rest of the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! What a great trip! Congratulation on climbing the rock wall! That's not an easy thing to do... but you did it! Panning for gold and seeing a doe... too cool. Not to mention the concert! That is awesome! So glad you had a great week... you sooo deserve it! We've got you in our prayers! with love, the davis family

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun. I know I would not make it to the top rock climbing. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. To get to go to a concert on top of camp, how lucky can you get. I am so glad you had so much fun and things are going great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Wish we could see you soon, but the kids were exposed to chicken pox. We are waiting out the incubation period before they get around babies, etc. Love you lots! Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Julia ~ I am so excited for you! Camp Sunshine sounds great. You've done lots of things I have never even tried! And then a concert..... how cool is that! If you got any pictures of you at camp, I'd love to see them sometime.
    Love you,
    Mrs. Waters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! I am tired just reading about all of your adventures! I am so glad you had such a GREAT week. My girls will be jealous that you saw Demi Levato in concert! Way to go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia,

    I am so happy you had fun at camp. I bet the concert was awesome too. Sounds like you have had a pretty exciting summer. We are still praying for you everyday and love hearing all of the updates you give us.

    Love,
    Amy Strickland

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great to read about how you had such a wonderful time, Julia! And that you have such awesome parents! ;o) Love ya lots!
    ~Cousin Sharon

    ReplyDelete