Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 a.m. Julia is having pain with her port and with her hip where they took the bone marrow. She has been experiencing pain since Monday with the port which was to be expected. We are so thankful for all of the gifts, flowers, cards, balloons, emails and phone calls.

Wednesday March 18, 2009 approximately 3:00 p.m. Julia's doctors, after checking her out again, told us that they might allow Julia to come home tomorrow instead of Friday as previously thought. The doctors are encouraged by how she is responding to her treatment so this is very encouraging and wonderful news. We are all so very excited and thankful to God for his attention to the prayers that have been offered up. Thanks so much to all of you for your kind gifts, your emails, your phone calls, but most of all for praying to a God who is able. They will check Julia out again tomorrow and if she still appears to be doing well, then they will let her come home tomorrow. She will have to go back for treatments but we know they would enjoy a couple of days at home.

6 comments:

  1. Jeff and Sharon, My love and prayers to both of you. I know this is a hard time but I pray you will both have strength and courage. And Julia, you are so strong and beautiful! I know you will do very well with your treatments! You hang in there and know there are a TON of people out here cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are continuously in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day. I WANT to be there for you in any way that you need me. PLEASE know that I am here for you – 24/7 – 228-0549

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff, Sharon and Julia,

    We are so glad you are back home in Thomasville. We just wanted to let you know that we are thinking you, and that you are in our thoughts and prayers every day. If there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know! Stay strong. We love you!

    Mike, Bonnie, Pamela and Phillip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff,Sharon, and Julia
    I was so sorry to hear what was going on with Julia. As soon as I got Bonnie Kaye's email I called our church and put her on our prayer list. And then I called Melissa Scott and told her what was going on, she teaches a bible study on Monday mornings and they have a prayer team and she called them so they could all start praying for Julia. I have a port and I know how painful they are when they put them in but hang in there because it is worth having.
    Mel Foster

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia,
    I am so excited that you got to go back to school. I know all your friends were excited to see you. I love reading your updates. Keep them coming. Love to you and your Mom and Dad.

    Miss Janet and Mr Clarke

    ReplyDelete